• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Stall disaster - learn from my mistake.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I got the pet stall notification this morning. I just dismissed it without reading it. The 1000gp I left there has never been touched since the day I took the stall
Big Mistake!
I got to the stall, and there it was gone!
Pets all stored with the broker!

I've put in a bid for a replacement, but it looks like I have a 5 - 7 day wait! Meantime my pets can be found on my Felucca stall (B3)

You can be sure I'll be reading that notice in future! I advise all other stall owners to do likewise.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After thinking about this some more I would like to suggest that everyone who owns a Magincia stall check their 'my matched bid' figure on the stall's sign.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Piper's Livery is back in business, at stall I5 - which is just at the end of the south bridge from the bank.

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've been doing the same thing! Just clicking without reading... I will check it more carefully now for damn sure - and i'll check my bid matching! Thanks for the heads-up :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was approached by someone asking me about greater dragons as a result of this post. Perhaps I should clarify. My pet stall is aimed at non tamers, or just beginner tamers. I sell swampys, llamas, giant beetles etc. mostly, with just frenzied ostards and bake kitsune for tamers, very occasionally I will put a higher end pet on, if it becomes available easily.