• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Prices

• Thread starter Smokes To Much
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
S

Smokes To Much

I have alot of extra pets from my Uber GD and CU search. Wondering what a fair price would be if I try to sell some.

Pure Black Cu's - Decent-Good Stats and Resists.
Pure White Cu's - Decent-Good Stats and Resists.
Regular Color Cu's - Almost Max Stats and Resists.

GD's both colors - All over 900hps and Pet Power Ratings 3.7 - 4.2

Not sure if there's even a market for these things, but I'd like to sell them, even if it's only a few 100k profit.

Thanks!

S

Smokes To Much

Here's a few examples of the ones I have. I'm on Pac and am in the process of making a pet vendor, but without knowing values I haven't done much.

HP 979/ 927/ 907/ 860
Str 581/ 615/ 639/ 602
Int 628/ 602/ 532/ 544

Phy 85/ 82/ 80/ 85
Fire 67/ 90/ 88/ 86
Cold 46/ 49/ 52/ 52
Poison 60/ 57/ 56/ 60
Energy 61/ 59/ 57/ 74

Rating 3.5/ 4.1/ 3.8/ 4.1

Last edited by a moderator:

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I check out all the other pet vendors and talk to tamers while training against the Shadow Elementals (on Atlantic).

On Atlantic, people are selling the 3.5 - 3.8 for 1.5m - 4m. They sell the 4.X for 13m to 20m.

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I check out all the other pet vendors and talk to tamers while training against the Shadow Elementals (on Atlantic).

On Atlantic, people are selling the 3.5 - 3.8 for 1.5m - 4m. They sell the 4.X for 13m to 20m.
Should have mentioned that these prices were for the Greater Dragons.

Cu's are selling for 95k - 150k.

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Been looking for a Black Cu on Atl for a lil while and finding no luck.
Ok, I noticed that most people are looking for color and the vendors are selling crap animals (1.8's and 2.0's), but they have color. Do people just buy the Cu's now for their color and not worry about stats?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
For the most part yeah. I use my Cu on occasion though, luckily I was able to tame a white one which is fairly decent. Friend is looking for the black on and have been trying to help her out tho.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Generally I've always just asked people to offer what the pet is worth to them, because I've not had any offers I wouldn't accept, and many were way above what I'd have asked for, and it just saves all that "oh that's too much" crap that people pull at the bank. When I was taming cu's regularly my stables were always full of assorted coloured pups, so it made sense to turn the sales round quite quickly.

If something is really special and high value, then I'll put it up for auction.

If you were putting them on a pet vendor, I'd look round the other vendors and ensure you're charging a bit extra, it's not a free service and you're making it more convenient for the buyer so don't be as shy there.

Wenchy

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sono's GD prices are similar to what I've seen on Atlantic.

For Cu's, I'm usually able to get 3M untrained, regardless of rating, for the rare colors (white, red, black, ice blue... though red is a little harder to sell). Other colors don't seem to sell at all unless they're 3.8 or higher. The highest I've recently pulled was 750K for a 3.9 valorite blue cu, untrained. (Also Atlantic).