• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet HP Question

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i know if a pets Str,Dex or Int are below 125 they can be trained up to 125, but if those 3 stats are at max will a pet's HP still go up to 125 if its below it?

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So i know if a pets Str,Dex or Int are below 125 they can be trained up to 125, but if those 3 stats are at max will a pet's HP still go up to 125 if its below it?
No Hp will not train up it stay the same as it was pre tamed
But I am almost sure I had a polar bear that did just that trained to 125 hp at one time my acc is incactive now so i can not check if this is true or if my memory play tricks on me either that or it is a polar bear thing

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, yeah cause Ive been training my Imps, one of my Imps is 7x 100 skills and has 125 str, Dex and int but I cant get its health to raise from 83 or something.