• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet fights

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I was wondering if there would be any interest in pet fightings? When I first started playing uo I had a basic "tamer" and what he was for was to tame and lore small creatures. Once a month we held and event where each person could bring one pet. That pet was determined at the beginning of the month and you had all month to train them. I remember having a purple bunny one time for our bunny fights. I also had one awesome chicken. They were all small pets so anyone could join and not spend a few weeks training a skill they may not want. I would love to see something like this and possibly bring it to this shard if there was interest. Thanks for your time.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah chicken lizards are the typical type now that I see but I wanted to change them up like dogs, rabbits, cats, etc

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I might be interested.

Pick a type of animal and set a date/time and see how it goes.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ok well I am going on a trip for 2 weeks and will be back after that. Do we want to try to set up chicken lizards for this first month? And aim for the 26th? I will even throw in 100k gold for the first place winner...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Question everyone.... So I am looking for fight pit designs... I placed an 18x18 but I haven't had a fight pit in a few years and the way I thought the design was doesn't seem to be working out. If you have any photos or ideas please feel free to show here or send me a pm. Thanks

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I looked at the homes and castle forums and did not find any good pictures. Maybe some one else will have better luck. What are your thoughts, Planters?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I looked at the homes and castle forums and did not find any good pictures. Maybe some one else will have better luck. What are your thoughts, Planters?
So I have made one and will show people to get ideas on changes and whatnot. I am trying to do it so people can have fun and I can find a way to "stock" pets before the fights for common bets and then do skill ones as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So I have been working and think this design will work. Now question is do you want to train your pets or do you want like caught pets? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk