• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Fights Postponed

G

I apologize for the short notice (damned RL!) and the bad news (damned blackrock!) but the pet fights scheduled for tonight will be postponed until the aftermath of the device in moonglow are better realized. I am sorry for this but it seems like the best course all things considered.

Stay tuned.....

Let's hope our zoo survives what is to come

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I apologize for the short notice (damned RL!) and the bad news (damned blackrock!) but the pet fights scheduled for tonight will be postponed until the aftermath of the device in moonglow are better realized. I am sorry for this but it seems like the best course all things considered.

Stay tuned.....

[/ QUOTE ]I would laugh if the zoo gets blown up!

I

imported_Des

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Stay tuned.....

[/ QUOTE ]I would laugh if the zoo gets blown up!

[/ QUOTE ]\

MEANIE!!!!!!!