• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Pet Bug PLEASE READ

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So tired of this bug, it really sucks for PVP using tamers.

I'm flagged to someone because he's criminal and I attacked him. I did not tell my pet to attack him (dread mare.) He dismounts me, I tell my pet to guard me, he hits me with an arrow, pet flags him pet goes grey I go grey. Now, I could be guard whacked, or if he dies I could even get a murder count.

Can someone explain why this is not fixed?

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is someone on GL that CONSTANTLY exploits this bug. He also uses a Dungeon Portal from his house which is 1 screen away from yew gate. If someone tries to murder him near his house, he'll run to his steps, "fel yew moongate" and call guards real quick. The person will get guard whacked.

I've paged on this person several times, and nothing has happened. If we're not going to do anything about the player exploiting the bug(s), how about we do something about the bug(s)?