• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Brokers/ Stalls

Moonglum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Haven't played in a decade :gee:

Was wondering what's the deal with the pet brokers. I've seen them in New Magincia (are there ones elsewhere?) and was reading about the online store and it offers a package where you can set one up outside your home? Or is it just so you can access the ones on NM ? Can't seem to find any real documentation on it and wonder how it all works. Thanks.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pet brokers are only available in New Magincia within the little plots with signs, you can't have a pet vendor at your house unless you park your home really close to a broker.

There's a nice guide to using the New Magincia stalls here that'll walk you through setting them up.

Wenchy

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a pet stall on Europa since that guide was written. I sell the kind of pets non-tamers need, giant beetles, firebeetles, swampies, ostards etc.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, do those two packs let you put a pet broker outside your house, like the descriptions imply?