• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Bond Potion - Anybody tested them?

Darius Bloodbain

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No, but I have bonded a very nice greater dragon with the pet bonding potion.
I did not want to wait a week to start training that one, and was pleased that i did not have to.
And for those that have not used it, it really does work instantly.
I have not tried it on non bondable pets for the reason that I was afraid of the potion
getting wasted, but I will only use it on exceptional pets that I want to keep and want to start
training right away. To me, it was worth the money that it saved me time wise.
I would never insta bond a pet that I was unsure if it was going to end up
on my pet vendor. Funny too, you get a text after you click the bottle, that says "choose Wisely".

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've used a couple..

One on a 4.4 Greater Dragon, and one on a 4.7 True Black Nightmare. Only because i wanted to start training them up straight away. They're okay, tbh if i didnt have the spare £10 in my bank at the time i probably would have just waited for them to Bond. But heck.. Moneys for spending right?!

Lord Damascus
English Dude [-TN-]
Top Notch

Radbug

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I did used one recently because I didn't want to wait a week. It's worth the small amount of money ... to me!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't find the source, but I did read somewhere on these forums that the instant bond potions do NOT work on pets that aren't already bond-able.

They do work great on the usual variety of pets, though! There are some cases where I just can't wait. I have more money than I have time to play, so I want to make my play time count! :)