• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Pet Battles Postponed until Tomorrow 11/16

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all,
I am postponing the Pet Battles until Tomorrow night. A member of my immediately family was involved in a auto accident yesterday evening which involved me driving about 250-300 miles round trip to pick them up. Thankfully they were not injured, but the car is totaled. Needless to say I did not arrive back home until the early hours of the morning and after a few hours sleep, I was back up and taking her to attend to issues involving the accident. To put it bluntly..I am Dead tired .
Apologies to you all, but It will take place tomorrow!
Same time Same bat channel!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just glad she is okay.That's all that matters.
*sneaks off to do some last minute training*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crys, I'm so thankful to hear that she is OK. That made my heart pound from memories. You take care of yourself and we all know that family ALWAYS comes first. We'll see you when you're ready to be seen. *HUGE HUGS*

Last edited: