• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Battles and Fishing Tournaments return!

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'M glad the Fishing Tournament is back and as a 2x winner I'LL be casting for the win but I'm just a little confused because the last time I tossed a line out to get a Orc bass I never brought up one with a weight,have they changed ?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'M glad the Fishing Tournament is back and as a 2x winner I'LL be casting for the win but I'm just a little confused because the last time I tossed a line out to get a Orc bass I never brought up one with a weight,have they changed ?
You're kidding, I hope

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah, I'm not sure why you are asking me if I'M kidding,I know it's been a while from the last time i fished but i don't remember Orc Bass having weight's and dates displayed on them, I remember them as a simple dungeon fish.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I asked, because if they really don't exist, we need to let people know not to waste their time fishing...like I have for the last few hours LOL
geeez

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we need to get the word out because i know they don't display a date or time on them, i will lock a few down on my roof so you can see and they only come that way.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh yeah, I been fishing tonight, everyone of em is 10 stone, period. And no name or date, you're right.
*sighs*

"same as it ever was" - David Byrne

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry you had to find out this way , wish i could have saved you the time you took fishing today but just think what people would have though at the end of the month when weigh in time came.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
posted a comment yesterday on the EM website (it has not been approved yet) explaining the problem with the Orc Bass... with a week gone of this month already, hopefully a new target will be announced soon

thanks for the heads up.... and of course we had to go try it anyway ;) any excuse to not get killed by Exodus minions!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for the heads up.... and of course we had to go try it anyway ;) any excuse to not get killed by Exodus minions!
Yeah, kinda like when I was a kid and mom says, "Don't touch that, it's hot!"
:blushing:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Updated to demon trout, I haven't updated the calendar yet but I will when I get home.

Last edited:

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK to the EM that is trying to put this on, i will help you, if you need it and you sure do, the demon trout is the same as the Orc bass,can't get a name or a weight on them, so with that in mind i will list a few to help you .... you could use, Lava fish,fire fish,king fish,unicorn fish,bull fish,zombie fish,summer dragon fish,blue marlin
crystal fish,winter dragon fish,golden tuna fish,black marlin,stone fish, there is a lot of them just not the common ones. If you have any questions I'M always in game.
my guy's name is JACKED

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they ever make a ZOOGIE fish I might just dust off my rod and go fishing.........Just imagine a purple fish with white spots shaped like a ZOOGIE that poops T Powder....... I would fish for months on end 24/7. That must be why there is no ZOOGIE Fishkies :(

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok very nice choice, now i got my pole dusted off and my bait pulled from my vendor that has over 2k hits on it....... I'M GOING FISHING !!!!!