• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Balls and Powder of Translocation

G

Was wondering with the changes made to the pet balls if there is still a demand for the powder? Currently I carry it at all 3 of my shops but it just hasn't moved. Seriously considering discontinuing it but wanted a little input first. Thanks.

G

I use it on Europa, I have a complex, but effective, way of bringing my gold/hides/whatever out of dungeons with it.

My Siege chars don't go in dungeons. Not sure many Siege players would bother with it, but I'll be happy to share my method if required.

I

imported_Goron

share this idea- you have piqued my interest. (is that the spelling of piqued, int his context?)

G

requires a bonded pack animal, the ability to cast spells and a pet ball.....this is Siege, make that 2 pet balls, keep one in the bank just in case the original is misappropriated.

Choose hunting spot, choose place to stash gold (and maybe pet ball?) out of sight except by use of circle of trans, or object handles. Preferably on the edge of the spawn area.

Hunt till the stash hits pack animal limit.

Ensure spawn is away from stash, summon pet, load it. Tell pet 'all stay', invis pet.

Leave dungeon, gate to bank, summon pet, tell pet 'all follow me' and move one step to reveal it. Unload pet.

I just brought 80k out of Ice Dungeon, Felucca, Europa this way.

I

imported_Goron

I see. That would work, but being the dirty dog I am, I would just log out and in to recover the pet- saves me the cost of powder charges.

G

Sounds great but this doesn't answer my questions ... Give me your input Siege.

G

I farm my own and make it availible to my alliance mates and friends.
I also use it as part of my NEW sweatshop operation.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Cleave method! *bows*
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

maybe it doesn't answer your question directly, but it does give people a possible reason to come buy?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

requires a bonded pack animal, the ability to cast spells and a pet ball.....this is Siege, make that 2 pet balls, keep one in the bank just in case the original is misappropriated.

Choose hunting spot, choose place to stash gold (and maybe pet ball?) out of sight except by use of circle of trans, or object handles. Preferably on the edge of the spawn area.

Hunt till the stash hits pack animal limit.

Ensure spawn is away from stash, summon pet, load it. Tell pet 'all stay', invis pet.

Leave dungeon, gate to bank, summon pet, tell pet 'all follow me' and move one step to reveal it. Unload pet.

I just brought 80k out of Ice Dungeon, Felucca, Europa this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

woot not bad