• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pesky redeeding

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently submitted an FoF asking whether or not they would be changing the fact we have to redeed elven items and a few others when we go to recustomize.
Does anyone else find this incredibly annoying? I hate having to run around my house and redeed these items, especially my fountain of life with my bandages in it. Does this bug anyone else, or is it just me?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i had a customizable, yes it bugged the crap out of me as i was never happen & had to redo my design alot lol

so ya MAJOR pain

W

wee papa smurf

I agree, i have alot of fountains of life and i have to redeed them to re-customize my house, which is annoying considering the amount of bandies inside them :wall:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have purposely not redesigned my house, no matter how much I wanted to, because of this exact problem. It is a huge pain, I don't see why I have to re-deed these items, yet other deeded items have no problem re-deeding and going into the moving crate by themselves.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

OMG...yes! Pain in the butt!

I have one staircase in my house right now that I simply want to remove the doors to...but there is no way I am going spend an hour and half doing all the re-deeding and re-decoing it would take to do it.

I am sure there is some reason for it, but there has to be a better way.