• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Personal Bless Deed

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they work on any character on your account, I had a few old ones on various chars and now they are all on my main char.
Exactly.
I happened to stumble across a PBD from another account. Completely useless. I also have a PBD-blessed item from another account. Also completely useless...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a bunch that don't belong to me all useless... I wish there was somewhere to put them that people could claim them... I often wonder if these people ever returned to game and would want them... but with no way to really display them well... they sit in a box stored away.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I bought all the ones I had on other shards (same accounts) to Sonoma. Very useful as one no longer pays any insurance cost.

Found another 10 on Balhae (2 accounts)

Last edited:

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well, then I am very sad that I deleted all those unused characters on all those unused shards. Would have been well worth keeping those deeds. I had probably 50 of them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, then I am very sad that I deleted all those unused characters on all those unused shards. Would have been well worth keeping those deeds. I had probably 50 of them.
And I'm glad I'm a horder and never get rid of characters either.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lucky me, I actually found 10 unused deeds! Got all but 1 to Atlantic. One is stuck on Pac. If anyone is Transferring to Atl PM me if you have room for 2 or 3 items. Thanks!

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow... every time I think I know all of UO something like this comes up. Thanks for the tip, gosh, I have sooooooooo many of those things on chars that only exist to collect holiday gifts (why, I have no idea since their bank boxes are all full now). Collection time!!