• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Perhaps....

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The accusations by Governor Naitch are complete astounding and unjust. I cannot believe I'm sitting here reading such lies, slander, and hate from a public figure in our society.
The city of Minoc was running as well as any other city, besides the base-less accusations made from the Jehlom association (UHOH). You claim the 'balances' weren't in order. That is absurd! Proven, by your own accounting in the trade deals under my administration we ran the 2nd most trade deals. My administration held weekly celebrations where mining wasn't allowed, only ale and endless fresh baked goods. To celebrate the hard work we were doing in Minoc. Cities and guilds from across the lands were asking for Minoc wares. Then, as I mentioned before the Jhelom administration association groups started its campaign of hate, and unjust lies of drugs. They spread this vile all over the globe, and continue to pin it on me. Sadly, many citizens around this world, Minoc included, were hooked on this drug that made them dig at record pace. They were working longer hours, and tripling their normal output. This wasn't by rule or law, but by choice and addiction. We opened up drug counseling center down in the Gypsy camp, as they had many tricks of the trade to help get people off this harsh substance. It was working.

If it wasn't for the mandate on Governors to be able to attend every meeting, I'd still be holding the office that you are tarnishing oh so well. Since I was unable to attend meetings on Sundays, because of prior engagements, I was asked by the King himself, to pass the office to someone who could attend meetings. Do not blame your failed trade deals, your failed management, and your failed leadership abilities on me, or the previous administration. You were handed a city, that was ranked the 2nd best in all of Sosaria.

I'm left with three conclusions from reading your slander: 1) you are part of the Jhelom Assosciation and spreading lies and drugs through out Sosaria. 2) So bitter about your defeat in the general election you'll stop no where to slander and accuse others for your failures. 3) Such an uneducated, untrained, failed leader that you believe the nonsense you read and take it as fact -- scared I'll return to run for office one day and dethrone you, yet again.

~CottonEyeJoe
The Chosen Governor of Minoc

ps: The fact you call yourself the people's governor is also a joke. You lost the election, your first act as Governor, caused hundreds of citizens to flee, as you setup another failed deal. Your a place holder for a real governor to take over again.

Wait... You trusted gypsies to council and assisted people with drug problems? They are probably part of your drug muling and assisting people on getting hooked!!

Triple output? More trade deals? Sure. My ... Colleague ... Who will remain nameless DID say the drug makes you move VERY VERY fast... (Does the former governor even read the news bulletins in his own city?)

And we know you love money Cotton. Your castle... Your less than modest spending... The self promoted treasurer of The former champs! Guild... (Which is a lie as well)

Since you were caught... You left the city, everyone is starting to become "unhooked" on the drug, and production is going back to normal Minoc standards. And actually worse off, slow and pitiful. All after effects of your fragile and short rule.

Amazing how an "accusation that isn't true" could cause such a ruffle in an "upstanding political party and their administration who don't need a city or their money".... Yet they retreat away from it instead of facing it head on and trying to prove innocence.

Sounds all to "coincidental" don't you good people of Minoc, Brittiana, and beyond agree? Hmmmm....

Perhaps you aren't the puppet master cotton.
Perhaps you are being manipulated.
Perhaps you are following orders.
Perhaps you are just greedy.
Perhaps you thought no one would catch you....

A lot of "Perhaps" going on here..

But doesn't it make one wonder... How does someone with no political background come out of nowhere and take over a political office as prominent as Minoc with little-to-no politic following? A basic no name in the world of politics....

Perhaps.... I made you think about it.

Last edited: