• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Perfect Trolley Games Weekend

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

With all of this excitement over Trolley Games, the Toon Council thought it would be a great time for Toons to test their skills with the Perfect Trolley Games Weekend! Toons can experience the thrill of the perfect score -- or the agony of the not-so-perfect score -- starting this Saturday, August 23 at midnight PST and running through Sunday, August 24, for a full 48 hours. To enter, play as many Trolley Games as your Toon can, and the top 5 Toons who achieve the most "perfect" Trolley Game scores, per neighborhood, per day, will win a copy of "Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert: The 3-D Movie" DVD

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert: The 3-D Movie" DVD
OMG Hannah Montana!! You guys I'm so sad I'm gonna miss out on this one!! Hannah Montana for President!! :thumbsup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That one's expensive too! About $10 more than your average Disney DVD. I was surprised! For tha price it should come with a dozen glasses and not just two!

S

soupandquackers

I dont understand the point of a 3-d movie about a concert. Why wouldn't you just go see the real thing.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you, sir, are in luck! The set also includes the 2-D version so you don't need to worry about it!