• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] perfect roll woodland pieces

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The perfect roll is the armor refinement (invuln) hitting all 5 resists... that’s typically only a 15% chance per refinement applied. Usually this would take multiple attempts, and invuln refinements aren’t cheap.

no idea the value, I’d think 50m on the low end.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
for the right person on the right suit it'll sell well, but I wouldn't expect it to go for less than 50-75m. very niche, as most people want studded bone or hide on samp suits.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
6 mods and hitting all 5 refinements.

you have to craft/reforge/imbue then hope that your heartwood enhancement gives you the damage (or hit chance) bonus mod.

after that you need invuln refinements to hit all 5 as well.

50m is certainly low, i think this piece has a lot of utility and is expensive/hard to craft.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe with mr and last year people don’t want something you craft as much anymore due to the legendary out there

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
6 mods and hitting all 5 refinements.

you have to craft/reforge/imbue then hope that your heartwood enhancement gives you the damage (or hit chance) bonus mod.

after that you need invuln refinements to hit all 5 as well.

50m is certainly low, i think this piece has a lot of utility and is expensive/hard to craft.
yep, which is why i said on the low end 50-75m.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think it would sell for much. not many people use wood anymore. maybe 20m unless you got really lucky.

i think youd have to find someone with very specific jewels good enough to warrant needing 10damage on armor. usually if people need an dmg boost, they use use gloves of feudal grip.
i made some of these woodland pieces when they were the best out there, and are really expensive to make, but kinda outdated now. its so easy to get hci now i would never go back to using pieces like this.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
20-40 on average for these items, had it been 10 hci be worth more,
the armor refinement don't make much difference, you can get invuln refinements for 250k to a mil. sometimes less, woodland refinements usually fairly cheap
im with smoot on this one. =/