• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

People wish to blacklist me from rares deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since im an advocate of not brushing things under the rug when it comes to members of the community.

So if people have a problem with me (Which it seems like some do) I give full permission for you all to post it.

Our community is built on trust, and if thats gone, then whats the point?

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looting people's accounts is not trustworthy.

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Spoke with both sides and as there is not enough proof/evidence I will refrain from judgement unless more proof comes up.

Last edited:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since you're bringing it up hacking/looting someone is frowned upon in my book. I don't know most of these people but I do know you and what you did. That's enough for me to personally blacklist you.

As far as everyone else is concerned that's their choice.

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looting people's accounts is not trustworthy.

Right, and what proof do you have? You have been hacked almost, what, 4 times now? I never had your account info and you know that.

I didn't hack or loot anyone's account. And I'm sure Varrius you can post how I gave you a blaze dog to help you get started back up.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 times? are we going to start lying now?
Well you can lie, I'll be honest.
We'll start with someone other than myself, let's go with Guac.
Do you admit to looting his account? Let's say specifically a sampire suit?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My bad 3, not 4.

Lets not bring up the other person who got hacked that night - Who also had your info previously after they had hacked you with a girl who had both your infos.

And Guac? The one I was PAYING for the account? And the guy who was scamming people, hence why I stopped letting him USE the account?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right, and what proof do you have? You have been hacked almost, what, 4 times now? I never had your account info and you know that.

I didn't hack or loot anyone's account. And I'm sure Varrius you can post how I gave you a blaze dog to help you get started back up.
Real "proof" none. Common sense proof a lot.

1. He was hacked 3-4 days after you was kicked from our guild.
2. They even found his vendor
3. Your Yew House started falling the same exact day.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Real "proof" none. Common sense proof a lot.

1. He was hacked 3-4 days after you was kicked from our guild.
2. They even found his vendor
3. Your Yew House started falling the same exact day.
1. Also 3-4 days after his GF breaks up with him and starts "dating" me. I use the word dating loosely
2. Thats the proof? All you do is click the luna sign, and if the name is blue its yours. Its not hard
3. Complete and utter lie - I would LOVE to see a screenshot of this

Last edited:

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very few people knew my e-mail that was tied to my account. Only people I have made paypal transactions with. The person you mentioned NEVER had my e-mail.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very few people knew my e-mail that was tied to my account. Only people I have made paypal transactions with. The person you mentioned NEVER had my e-mail.
Unbelievable.

I regret trying to help you. I gave you a 500m+ dog to sell to try to help you, even AFTER all youve done to me. And yet, I get blamed because I guess I had some email? And what did I do with this Email?

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be perfectly honest, it looks more suspicious with Solus giving Varrius a '500m blaze cu'...What's a 500m dog compared to an entire account and house worth of loot? And anyone who knows Varrius, knows he had way more than 500m worth of items.

Also, this looks to be more of a personal attack. Not only did his account get looted dry, but the person/people took the time to delete every single character, on every single shard. So, for me, that tells me that it wasn't some random person.

Two people scorned come to mind for me and being this is the lay it all out thread, while we watch Solus continue denying he had any part in it...Kristen and Solus had motive. Solus had Varrius's main email. Varrius's master EA account was hacked via main email. I do not think Solus has the know-how to hack someone's account by himself, but I do feel he had an emotional breakdown, causing him to have really bad judgment and provided Kristen and possibly others with vital information to hack Varrius.

Sadly, in this world-You get your hands on someones main email to something on the internet, gather some key information, you can do almost anything. Only a select few people could know enough to pull off, 'social engineering', I know Kristen could, especially with help-Solus.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, this looks to be more of a personal attack. Not only did his account get looted dry, but the person/people took the time to delete every single character, on every single shard. So, for me, that tells me that it wasn't some random person.

The same thing that happened to him last time he was hacked by another girl. Also the same thing that happened to the guy who helped that other loot his account. Its also the same thing that happens to 80% of people who are hacked.

If I accessed his email, tell him to contact his email provider and look into an unauthorized access. When they come back with the information, I would expect an apology. Or file that police report you said you would. Either way, at the end I expect a public apology.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this isn't something that should be being aired publicly.
Please take it to pms, emails and/or the authorities. Stratics isn't the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.