• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Pen'd animals legality...

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it used to be illegal to "pen" 2 animals in your house for the purpose of training Provo. Is it still illegal?

If that is illegal, is it ok to transport a couple of tamed animals to a place where they are "limited" in their wanderings, release them and then use them to train Provo?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is illegal as long as they cannot damage each other, as I understand it. That is why people used pens in house or stables or two adjacent boats.

However, others (myself included) interpret/understand this rule does not mean we are right. Any suggestions given here should be taken at your own risk. No one here is makes or enforces the rules.

What skill are you at, we may be able to provide you with locations of monsters to train your skill on as to avoid needing to ask this question in the first place.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
while it is done a lot, penning animals or boating animals to train where they can not reach each other is illegal.

end of story.

does it happen?
ya, all the time.

do people get caught, yup.
all the time.

its one of those roll the dice and see things.

id suggest if you want an easier way to train, get up to 90 then take the bard mastery then you can just cast the spell and train like you would magic or necro in just one spot and rely totally on your med for gaining.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup using the masteries for training is nice but a little slow. In 3 days of training about 10 hours a day I went from 90 to 110.1. Did cheat a bit and use 3 alac scrolls.