• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**Peering in**

I

IForgot

.................That is all for now

............okay... now

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm... is TheAbsentMindedOne thinking of perhaps returning? hmmmm??

I

IForgot

I am considering returning.. once I get this rl stuff out of my viens

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DevilsOwn the necromancer! Say it aint so! No way can those delicate, feminine hands dabble in that mad sorcery! Say it aint so!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

you have no idea man, I was over by her castle once hoping to catch her coming out of the shower and gah, you don't want to know what I saw....You don't want to know man!...defently wasn't the pleasent sight I was hoping for o_O.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have no idea man, I was over by her castle once hoping to catch her coming out of the shower and gah, you don't want to know what I saw....You don't want to know man!...defently wasn't the pleasent sight I was hoping for o_O.
That's what you get for sneeking around peering in windows. It's a wonder she didn't blast you to bits and leave your smoking body on the ground for the mongbats to eat.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good advice Cuda
Well he is a young'n ;) I don' understand why he has to stand outside her castle window anyways. I have seen her running virtually nekkid thru ishlenar recently. And she wasn't even blushing! :blushing:
Must have been the blackrock herbal tea eh dev? :lick:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Somehow I knew Sorcon would be involved.
He knew I would be the only one that would be able to keep your alls attention long enough for his plan to be unfurled. Which should be any time now o_O

I

IForgot

So tell me whats been going on whos the top guild(s) whos the shard hoe? whos the one to "avoid"... now that sorcon left?.... you did leave?..right? lastly... but most importantly

Whos got the best cookies?

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what you get for sneeking around peering in windows. It's a wonder she didn't blast you to bits and leave your smoking body on the ground for the mongbats to eat.
What a horrible thing to do to the poor mongbats. :danceb:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plucky would be unpleased for sure, you know he has an odd attraction and is very faun of the Mongbats :coco: :eyes: :p
We can't have that now can we? They are rather cute the way they coming running up to you when they see you and gather around you as close as they can get.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am scared of mongbats. Hopefully one day I'll be strong enough to kill one.