• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC wyrms heart & Whispering roses

S

singingflame

Hey,

Ive been an on off UO player for number of years, heard items been duped. Wondering how much the reg wyrms heart and whispering roses are worth now?

Take care all
Sflame x

C

Cazzador

Don't know about wyrms heart. But I usually buy roses that I like the names written on them. I usually pay about 100K to 140K for them. Some people are asking 500K for them but I think thats a little steep. I guess all depends how much you want it.

G

Whispering Roses about 50K to 100K on Catskills.
Dunno about the other.

G

Id prolly charge 4-8m for the Wyrms heart, but that would depend on which shard its on.. Atlantic it would probably hit 12m if you tried actively...

Roses, depending again on shard, but id say 100-150k is realistic, if a really good name, then more...