• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[PC] Serverbirth thin Hay

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I need a Pricecheck for the Serverbirth thin Hay what you can see in stables on ground (not the Daylie Spawn thick Hay).

Thx for help

Luna

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I've seen those for 8-15m.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea thats insane (no offense Narf).....usually tough to get 5m, ive seen em hit 8 or so tho, i sell at 5 heh, just recently sold 2 at that btw

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've seen those for 8-15m.

[/ QUOTE ]lol you must be looking at a local Catskills vendor

K

ken01

I am not a collecter but I recently purchased a older account . While going through the boxes There was a wispy almost like a net kinda hay is this the thin hay? If it is thats scary cause it was such a pain trying to lift and see what was under it I came really close to dropping in the trash barrel.Gonna have to look at items realclose never been a collecter if it doesnt look to have a use I tend to toss it. No more without checking this forum

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am not a collecter but I recently purchased a older account . While going through the boxes There was a wispy almost like a net kinda hay is this the thin hay? If it is thats scary cause it was such a pain trying to lift and see what was under it I came really close to dropping in the trash barrel.Gonna have to look at items realclose never been a collecter if it doesnt look to have a use I tend to toss it. No more without checking this forum

[/ QUOTE ]heh does it say "hay"?

K

ken01

Yea went back an dug it up it simply says Hay and is one stone

K

ken01

THanks though its gonna take a lot longer sorting this account now to make sure I aint tossing valuabls away.

G

<blockquote><hr>

THanks though its gonna take a lot longer sorting this account now to make sure I aint tossing valuabls away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just don't forget that I play Catskills and my birthday is Monday

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL flutter...19 right? happy BDay

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

On the most glorious day of the year? St. Patrick's Day? I'll be sure to toast a pint of the black stuff to ye then... Have a grand day

G

Thanks!

And I'm tryin' to go with 24 but I don't think anyone's buyin' it.

K

ken01

been 29 for 18 years myself and he had 2 of those hays will be taking to chessy sorry cats . Dont know how well this guy was known on cats his main chars were Toma,Slider an Yukon Jack his house was the house of pain east of luna . Not sure but I might play the acount some or sell off the house its an 18 by 18 not sure what housing markets like on cats. I have a couple low chars on cats I might play my own account using this account house then if I ever sell or close it Ill have on my main.

G

<blockquote><hr>

been 29 for 18 years myself and he had 2 of those hays will be taking to chessy sorry cats . Dont know how well this guy was known on cats his main chars were Toma,Slider an Yukon Jack his house was the house of pain east of luna . Not sure but I might play the acount some or sell off the house its an 18 by 18 not sure what housing markets like on cats. I have a couple low chars on cats I might play my own account using this account house then if I ever sell or close it Ill have on my main.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me know if you have anything over here I might want to buy before you Xfer

K

ken01

The hay looks to be the only true rare an the wife has already voiced her opposition to selling it. I dont know why she has never been interested in rares.