• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[PC] Over 8 Years Old Nightmare Named: A Dark Steed [Evil]

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again

I need a Pricecheck for this Nightmare with the Name: A Dark Steed [Evil]
The Horse is over 8 Years Old and its NOT at Siege or Mugen.

Thx for Help

Luna

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i know is that you cant put insert new free spaces and Numbers and special types like ( [ & % (for example)
When a Pet have a Name like a Nightmare you can only rename it with two parts of Name like "Dark Steed"
The Name of this Horse cant be make because i testet all but i have no clue how to do it (only Gms could name them with this long names and Tags)

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...Yea...hmm i just tried it on mine...cant even get the spaces in the name....no idea on value of that one....thats sure is one rare horse tho lol

G

We have had this discusion before, you can not do such things with the 2D client, but there are ways.

G

Notice here the amount of spaces and various symbols I threw onto this skittering hopper in KR.
I was unable to make a bracket "[" symbol but that doesn't mean it's not possible just that I don't know how. I just know how to do these types of characters:
(note using these characters to cheat players could possibly and probably be considered an exploit.)

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KR has nothing to do with the Name

The Horse have the Name since over 8 Years.
I know this because the old Owner who transfered 6 Years ago the Horse before he Quit UO was a old friend of me.
The Horse was never at Siege or Mugen because the Shards comes later and a Transfer from Siege or Mugen never worked.
Only thing i can say is that the Horse is NOT an Original Evil Steed from the Hero/Evil System on Siege.
The Horse have the same Fighting Moves like a Nightmare and needs the same Taming Skill.
I would like ask the old owner from where or how he get this Horse but i dont have contact since Years.
It could be that is an Quest thing or something but i dont know.

G

Have your lored this beast? There was A Dark Steed that existed, that anyone can ride, not just tamers. You can tell by loring it or if anyone is able to ride it. It was on other shards besides Siege but also never said [Evil]

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whether its 8 yrs old or not, if someone can Replicate your horse in KR then urs is worthless

i dont use KR, nor will i ever, but if someone that does could try it and post a screeny we'll beable to tell if its replicate able or not

S

sapphirediablo11

In KR you can't make the "[]" you can only make the "()" i've been playing with the names ever since i got tricked with an animal... so yours is legit to moi.

G

As we discussed in a previous thread with Lord British's Steed, there are illegal third party programs that will allow you to name your pet whatever you want and insert all the different characters on the keyboard. Unless there is some verifiable history on this pony count on it being renamed by the first GM that is paged on you when you show it in public. I am not making any accusations of cheating, just laying the facts out.