• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on Tok dyes

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know what the going price of a complete set of Tok dues is now ... the major ones like Luna white? (I'm on Europa)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4-6 for most colors, with white being maybe 6.5-7 and black 7-8. Full, of course.

It depends how competitive the server is. Some undercutting may be necessary to sell anything.

T

Teufel_Hund

4-6 for most colors, with white being maybe 6.5-7 and black 7-8. Full, of course.

It depends how competitive the server is. Some undercutting may be necessary to sell anything.
Hence Po's quote of 3-4 million is actually more realistic with the 'less desired' colors under 3 million. shadow dancer is the only color that there is no need to cut price on, could sell that one all day and all night for 8 mill a pop easy.

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was really checking on the price for a whole set ... sorry for the way I worded that.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few people want to buy a full set, so it sells for less. I've seen a set sit for 35m before. But, in theory it is worth 50m. Separately, these seem to do better, but it can be slow to finally move the last few colors.

F

feath

The dyes are one of those things that LOOK like you can resell and make good money. I've found they don't. You can sell the good ones (white, black, gold, blue) -sometimes-, if you don't sell them very high. The other colors are a loss. i've never sold one.
by very high, i mean over 4m. this is on europa.