• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on stuffs PLZ!

S

SLACK

I wouldn't ordinarily trouble the entire LA community with my trivial post on
price checks but considering our extraordinary amount of activity I thought I might be able to skate by!

Can I get a witness!!!!:gee:

PC plz on:
ALL Hammers from Dull Copper through Valorite (including the + varieties)
120 Tailor scrolls
120 Smithy scrolls
Heritage tokens
Soul Ston Frags

Thanks for any help you can provide!!!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
120 Tailor scrolls: Toilet Paper
Soulstone frags: Were going for about 300-500k before SA - not sure now that one-shot frags can be crafted
Heritage tokens: If you're talking about the green diamond shaped ones that give the 7th, 8th, 9th and Evil item things, around 500k to 1 million, depending on how desperate the buyer, and how friendly you are to them.
120 Smith PS: find the current price for 2k Shadow Iron ingots (The easiest one to fill takes that many at 100% exceptional), +100k, as a fair price (after all, if you were the one that redeemed the LBOD to begin with, you got the gold for it).

As for the hammers, they are constantly in flux these days, but if you can no longer imbue then enhance to get relic fragments, then the rejects of the high-end items will become more valuable for unraveling, as the relic frag price goes up.
I'd suggest this as low-end guides - some of these you might be able to get twice as much for...
Valorite: 10m
Verite: 5m
Agapite: 1m
Gold 500k
Bronze: 250k
Copper: 100k
Shadow: 50k
DC 25k
ASH +60 1m
ASH +30 250k
ASH+15 50k
ASH +10 10k

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would agree with Basara on most of the prices. Soulstone frags on my vendors have never sold and nobody seem to want them. I sold dull copper and shadow hammers on vendors and auction for 5-7.5k. Dull Copper and shadow hammers are worth a little more now as they can be used to make imbuing residue, but in my opinion you will make more selling the residue then selling the hammers.

S

S.W.A.T

Not sure, but I'll buy the 20 smith/tailoring and 60+ Ash hammer:thumbup1:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Hmmmm, Let's see....Get Those Items in Auction !!!

S

SLACK

Damn! You guys are more willing to part with your wares than I am evidentally.
I put a bunch of soulstone frags on my vendor for 750K and they all sold.
As for the Gold Hammer, I used to get 8 million for these!!!
If teh LA market has really sunk this low I may have to transfer like Kelek
because this is about all I have time to do and if'n it ain't profitable where
ever shall I be!!!????

D

Dark Angel XXXX

hehe that is easy to answer :).
LOST Auction is where you be !!!

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Slack I want that 60 hammer =P and how much you selling the dull copper hammers for ill buy them all =P Me need more residue !

S

SLACK

K we can work something out cuz I am not really looking to make much on those. PM with what you wanna pay for em.
Slack I want that 60 hammer =P and how much you selling the dull copper hammers for ill buy them all =P Me need more residue !

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've not seen a gold hammer for more than 2 million since W's first term as president.

The ablility to turn in filled junk BODs for new ones made runics a LOT more common from 2005 onward, A bunch of high end hammers got added (then duped) in the blackrock turn-in; 2008 saw the coding error in the Smith BODs fixed (making it easier to fill the larges). And the added bonus this year means that a lot of Gold Hammer LBODs end up giving Agapite, Verite or ASH+60 hammers, so that's further knocked the Golds down in value, even while the 2008 changes made them able to produce MUCH better items.

It's all supply and demand. All the attempts to increase supply has brought prices down.

S

SLACK

Well it took about a week but the gold hammer finally did sell for 3 mil.
I refuse to give the crap away that I actually put work into (acquiring and filling the bods etc).
If it comes to that I will definitely be hanging it up for good. :rant2:

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Within the past couple months or so I have sold SS frags for 650k and then for 750k. Not a lot of them but each time I occasionally put a couple on my vendor. Heritage tokens were sold for 750k and were sold fairly easily. I don't check my vendor daily but my items were generally sold the next time I checked the vendor.

S

SLACK

I actually sold about 10 of em on my Luna vendor for 750K each adn they really went relatively fast.
I have more but I am kind of reluctant to part with them.
meh guess it really doesnt matter when you can buy gold for less than a dollar per mil now..........