• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on leather Gloves?

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

MI 5
MR 2
8/21/19/7/22
*of course medible*

thanks to any replies

K

Kratos Aurion

I know its a good piece but how is something like it only worth 1-2m?

was looking for 8 but..:confused:

might as well keep lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you had LRC maybe 8. Or if the resists were phy/fire/psn. If you had LRC AND phys/fire/psn with those numbers it would be a lot more.

Good mods, resists just in the wrong spots. Armor is always worth more when someone is desparately searching for the finishing piece to their suit. Based on the artifacts that are so easily available nowadays, I don't see those gloves as being the perfect fit.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kratos, I agree with Lynk. Although it IS a nice piece, the resists aren't where they are most desired. Cold and energy are easy to come by, it is physical, fire and poison that are tougher. I would say 3-4 mill at the top end. If "Cheetos" is the dude on the north end of Luna, figure 5 times that lol.

K

Kratos Aurion

LRC would make it a god piece hehe. Oh well thanks for the help:thumbup1: