• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC on Bracelet

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this Bracelet and want to sell it. I saw one almost exactly like it about 4 weeks ago in LUNA for 55 mill the only difference was 2 more HCI points, now there is nothing like it on any shard. Can anyone give me an idea for what I should put it up on my vendor for?

+10 Animal Taming
5 Int Bonus
35 Luck
20% Enhance Potion
10% Hit Chance

Thank you

M

Mikeee

Are you sure the one on Atl didnt have tons of other mods? If that bracelet is worth that sort of money I'm sitting on a gold mine. That bracelet seems VERY average/below average range to me. Good luck with the sale.

I wouldn't pay 25k for it. Sorry.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya that's what i was thinking as well, i thought it was way way way way to overpriced but I guess someone bought it.

T

THyRoID99

Or the person selling it ran out of money on the vendor. lol