• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC on a few older game items

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wondering how much these are worth (average). Thank you to anyone who can help:

Double tagged blessed bride's outfit:
A Fancy Dress (blessed) (White color, like brides' dresses.)
Sandals (blessed) (Silver, like the ones brides wear.)

A Fancy Dress (blessed) (Normal dye tub color)

A Katana Made By PHOTONsmith [Exceptional]

A Potted Plant Deed.

A Small Ship Named Gift Of Cortez.

A Deed For A Vendor Named Phedra x2

A Statue of Hartham (Pink, "fleshy" Hue)

A Statue of Relvinian (Light Green Hue)

This Is A Prize Ticket! It Will Only Work For YOU, So Don't Give It Away (Dark Blue Hue)

A Young Player Ticket (Original newbie ticket, unblessed, with instructions to match tickets as subtext.)

Thats about it.. thanks to anyone who can help me price these! (Note: These items are scattered across random shards, not on Atlantic.)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Relv statue green color App 100k to 500k depending on buyer

Hartham pink color App 7 to 10 million depending on the buyer
I may need this but I would have to see it, if
I need it I would pay 10 million.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's the screenies of all the items and a list of what shards they are on. I'm willing to accept gold on Atlantic for any of these items if a good offer is made. I don't xshard so it may be easier for someone else to buy it on Atlantic and arrange to bring it over :)

As for the transactions, I will accept the money on Atlantic then provide the items at Umbra Bank on the item's shard. If that isn't satisfactory, a mutually agreed upon broker can be used. Please PM me or reply here if you're interested.

Arirang

Europa

Sonoma

Napa

Chessy

Lake Superior

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I checked my collection, and unfortunately I have that name/color/direction already in my collection. Thx for making the pic.

Rip