PC: Items from minotaur quest

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
X

Xevious

I picked up what I think are a few nice items from the minotaur artifact quest, but I'd like to get others opinions and price estimates. I have them listed left to right, top to bottom in my estimate of highest to lowest value (except the longbow which I think should come before the crossbow).

None of the weapons are enhanced. Is it worth it to try and enhance these myself or should I sell them as is?

Also, how do you go about determining whether an item is really good or not?

I

imported_Wing Chun

honestly i dont see any thing there that i would have kept. some nice stats on many but all are missing key ones that make them keepers. IE hvy xbow mist have 25-30 ssi pre enhancement. War fork and diamond mace need 40+ hit spell with 30 ssi

J

Jason619

only thing that is decent and might sell there is the double bladed staff and the warfork, maybe 200k-300k.

R

RestlessLA

id say the brace is pretty nice with the 25 skills in barding...