• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor PC and selling 7 items. A really nice mage tunic inside!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least i think numbre one is a really nice mage tunic?

Anyway the items are currently on europa and i would like a pricecheck and sell these items.

My biggest interest is to get a valid price check on number one.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im interested in 1 and 2.. do you have a price in mind?

q me if you want or pm me. i am on atl.. so gold would be there. and ill take em on euro.. ill figure out how to shard them later.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for showing interest :)

Honestly i have no idea if those items are worth 5 mill or 500 mill. So i would prefer to get a price check on them first before i decide to sell them. Ill get back to you if i get a good idea about the price though. :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Highest offer for 1=30 mill from Blazing, 2=15 mill from Azmodan.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh I may have talked to you in general chat yesterday on Europa (LanThor), to list your items here for price checks. Armour is very difficult to price and depending on the player and there needs the price will be affected greatly. Good luck on the price check/sale of your items.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will probably close this tomorrow. Leading nid on number 1# is Cazador

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might add that the item is located on Europa, just realised that i didnt state that in my original post.
I prefer to get gold on Europa but can probably handle atlantic as well if needed.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just messeged the highest bidder to see if we can arange a trade. I would really prefer to get the trade done on Europa.
So if anyone ellse is interested in bidding you better do so quick before the deal is done :)

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought this was a done deal on ATL. when you can get the tunic there???

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
PLS DONT CLOSE ANY SALES BEFORE I BID, TOMORROW.

Dizzy from jet lag now. Thx.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PLS DONT CLOSE ANY SALES BEFORE I BID, TOMORROW.

Dizzy from jet lag now. Thx.
Allright you get until later today to decide if you want it or not :)
If i havnt heard from u untill later today ill sell to Blazing(Kiss of death).

I wondered why you bid on all other threads except mine @JDGTR ^^

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive tried to find a way but i dont have any shields or Xfertokens so i doubt i can make it happen.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item is not sold yet. Kiss of death asked me to add it to vendor but still havnt bought it. So if anyone ellse is interested its still available.