• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] PB Discord Mystic Dexxer PVP Jewel Set

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I performed a significant amount of thread clean up.

I am not sure what is going on here with the various accusations that this person is selling someone else's borrowed jewels, but it needs to immediately come to an end. While as unfortunate as that may be if it is in fact the case, these types of accusations do not belong in the Trader Forum. The drama simply needs to immediately come to an end as far as this particular post is concerned.

If you wish to continue the discussion of the rightful owner of these jewels, it can be done in the Unleashed section of Stratics, which can be found here:
Stratics Unleashed | Stratics Community Forums

Further, if you wish to submit feedback about this person's trading history, that can be done in the link here:
Trader history for pbGetWrekt | Stratics Community Forums

Anyone else who comments further to post private messages or make accusations on this thread that cannot be proven via Stratics will be 1) banned from the thread and 2) receive the associated infraction/warning for ignoring moderator warnings in accordance with Stratics Rules of Conduct.

All further posts should either be bids or legitimate questions about the item that do not involve discussing the already debated ownership.

Nash

Sage
I performed a significant amount of thread clean up.

I am not sure what is going on here with the various accusations that this person is selling someone else's borrowed jewels, but it needs to immediately come to an end. While as unfortunate as that may be if it is in fact the case, these types of accusations do not belong in the Trader Forum. The drama simply needs to immediately come to an end as far as this particular post is concerned.

If you wish to continue the discussion of the rightful owner of these jewels, it can be done in the Unleashed section of Stratics, which can be found here:
Stratics Unleashed | Stratics Community Forums

Further, if you wish to submit feedback about this person's trading history, that can be done in the link here:
Trader history for pbGetWrekt | Stratics Community Forums

Anyone else who comments further to post private messages or make accusations on this thread that cannot be proven via Stratics will be 1) banned from the thread and 2) receive the associated infraction/warning for ignoring moderator warnings in accordance with Stratics Rules of Conduct.

All further posts should either be bids or legitimate questions about the item that do not involve discussing the already debated ownership.
I cannot for some reason access the stratics unleashed why is this?