• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paying VERY well for these items. Help complete my museum please

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As most of you already know I have been trying for the last five years to complete an entire LS EM item museum and I am very close to finishing this project. I am paying very well for any of the 4 items listed below.

Ls fishing contest top 10 finisher hat - 1.5 Billion

Happy Easter, Council of Mages! - 1 Billion

Happy Easter, Servants of the Shadowlords! - 1 Billion

Any of the 3 Lake Superior Build a Better BBQ certificates - 2.5 Billion

I am also open for trades for items as long as they are of equal value.

These are the only 4 items I now need. I would also like to thank all of those people that have helped me out with this project as most of them don't usually sell. There are to many to list but you know who you are. Please icq me at 6643221 or pm me here.

The museum is located just outside the East Luna gate on Lake Superior shard if you would like to check it out.

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
One more try. Bump it on up

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you so much @pinkpandora for trading your Royal coat of arms emblazoned on a shield and A Jeweled egg. It really means a lot to me for the help in completing the museum. Only 4 more items left now. :)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated with prices and items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk