• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying 450 million for Blood Soaked Deadwood!

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Looking to buy Blood Soaked Deadwood tree from Pacific event. As i can see, there are a lot of ppl on this page selling them, and the variance of what people want on the price is like 300 million. I am not interested in the sky high same night of the event price that many try to get.

I will offer 450 million for one - no more - no less. I think this is more than fair for how many dropped and seeing how I can live without it. I just got home from my midnight shift, so ill be sleeping next 7 hours. When i wake up, first come first serve on ICQ to buy one for this price.

Thanks all

651 983 564

Last edited: