• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying 200m for a 15% SDI Bracelet

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It can be just 15% SDI or have any of these extras on it.
FC, FCR, DCI

ICQ 402886

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My thread on here (someone hit it bid of 100 mil in first few minutes) has 18 sdi 10 mysticism 15 magery 3 fcr and 1 fc. seems to be what yer looking for.
Yah thats a great piece. I'd want DCI too. I'll regret passing on that someday.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
such a hard piece to find.

my main suit is built around this brac:

1fc
4fcr
30ep
15sdi
6dex
1mr

just did that and went with a 20dci ring =/

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find lots of cursed ones hehe,I just imbue them because If I lose it I have more :eek:)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep has to be a bracelet and it has to have minimums on the following then whatever other mods are gravy.

1 FC
3 FCR
15 DCI
15 SDI

Thats the one I just got that sets my suit to where it need to be. I'd love additional mods on one of course that will open up other options. For that I'll pay billions for the right piece. So say someone finds the above and it has 3 other mods like MR, Int, HCI whatever myself and everyone else here would have a great bidding war:)