• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PaxLair Statehood Meeting 6/24/08

C

Calla Lily

Date: 6/24/08

Time: 9pm EST

Who: All Statehood members, as well as anyone interested in becoming a member of the Statehood or allied guilds

Officiating: Lady Treasure Isle, Acting Governor

S

Sebrina

Interesting! I searched for this post on this board last night starting at 8:30 Eastern time. Ran the calendar here...even checked the Paxlair page...
Nothing!

About 9:20 after making a few runs to Paxlair and PaxOku, I checked the Stratics board, which I am not frequenting at the moment. Until I get word that things are fixed, I'm not even going to bug the mods.

I'm not sure what happened to this post last night, but it was not there.

-Not btchng, just looking for info and not sure what happened with this last night. T'was certainly not your fault Calla Lily, I see that you posted it early that morning.

C

Calla Lily

Ohh, no wonder we had a small turnout :( Thanks for checking though!