• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PAX and FLS totally rocked!!

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

I am fairly used-up at the moment, having logged more than 2,000 miles on the road (driving) between Thursday morning and Monday night. It was sooooo worth it, though! *grins*

I was swept up into an exhilarating, exhausting whirlwind of activity and laughter - from the moment of my arrival in Seattle until the time came for fond farewells.

Too tired to write now, really - but I wanted to let you know that I have returned, armed with pictures, news and stories. After about eleventy-seven hours of restorative sleep (boy howdy, who knew what a luxury a simple bed affords, after 5 days of nowhere to stretch out? ;-), I will provide more details. ttfn!

Y

Yucko

I am fairly used-up at the moment, having logged more than 2,000 miles on the road (driving) between Thursday morning and Monday night. It was sooooo worth it, though! *grins*
WoW that's freakin crazy! So exactly how many times did you doze off to sleep?

:link: Post the pics! :D