• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patching issues

• Thread starter house4saleUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

house4saleUO

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I installed 9th aniversery on a new comp this morning, I have been having a patching issue. The following patch seem to keep bombing " uoml_win32_5-0-7-1.pat and uoml_win32_5-0-7-1.rpt " I have tried deleteing them several times from the patch directory. They download again and bomb when trying to install the patch, anyone have any ideas??? :cursing:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would recommend using the new installer from the http://www.uoherald.com/downloads/ website. I expect the 9th edition install off disk will likely need to install an insane number of patches that will end up taking longer than a clean install over the net (the new installer can leap directly to installing the latest version of each file instead of needing to go through every incremental patch).

H

house4saleUO

I would recommend using the new installer from the http://www.uoherald.com/downloads/ website. I expect the 9th edition install off disk will likely need to install an insane number of patches that will end up taking longer than a clean install over the net (the new installer can leap directly to installing the latest version of each file instead of needing to go through every incremental patch).

Thank you I'm in the process on downloaing as we speak will give it a try.