• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patch Screen Issue - EC & CC

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak Have you found an resolved the issue that makes you freeze up and unable to do anything if you open a corpse?

I was at an EM event on Tuesday and thought you all had fixed the issue.... however while opening my own part of the corpse that worked fine... not too laggy but opening a corpse that had gone public was impossible... everytime I'd open one I'd lock up for 2 or 3 min then if anyone moved anything in there it'd close the corpse... then I'd opening it and again it'd lock up 2 or 3 min then again close if someone moved anything... This made it 100% impossible to loot a public corpse. EXTREMELY frustrating and IMO gamebreaking. As this basically means I can't loot anything which is something I rather enjoy .... Also having issues with gating and freezing up.
I have made more improvements to container windows with this latest patch which reduces the amount of update calls when opening containers. After you patch shoot me a message if are still having issues with more details.