• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

patch notes claim fix to ec crashing?

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So a month or 2 ago i finaly it because of the crashing. I read the patch notes that just came out and they say they put in a fix for this. Is there any truth to this or do i let my house drop?9lo9lo9lo

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't say my client closed after last patch but then again it only happend when i was running around a lot.Maybe thats gone now too for me. Think you should give it a try and see for yourself. :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i managed to crash once at navrey on my ABC after patch.

system message overflow maybe, dunno.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can get gaurenteed crashes to desktop on the ec client at navrey. looks like they didnt fix anything. id like to hear more though.9lo9lo

C

Calimerion

Also have Desktop Crashes once in a while. Basically more often when the client has to do a lot - like running around in Luna with all the vendor names popping up.

I also lag a lot when much objects appear on the screen (Luna Vendors). With the old client I can just run through that area like butter.

That is most saddening :-( as otherwise I like the EC. Normally only playing wit the EC now. Don't want to miss him, so pse. fix the remaining issues :).

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still crashing today at yew very bad!

best thing to reproduce it is to play ;) more than 1 hour, maybe Supreem wants to go on a hunt with us? ;)

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
worthless ****ing devs and staff in general. they dont know hwo to fix the old client or the new version they made from teh ground up.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
problem is not really if they are competent or not,

its the number of them that is the issue. uo aint excactly a high budget game these game, so you got to take what you can get :)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
crashed twice after this fix.. both at navrey.
I keep crashing at Navrey as well. I'm not sure what the common factor is though. Sometimes I'm running, others I'm standing still hitting my AI macro. I dunno.

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Client still crashes as much as ever.

Starting to get bored with iut now, faction pvp client crash in the middle of battle.

This is why many people still use the 2d client. Might also be worth looking at casting speed, seems slower in EC.

Fix it please.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Client still crashes as much as ever.

Starting to get bored with iut now, faction pvp client crash in the middle of battle.

This is why many people still use the 2d client. Might also be worth looking at casting speed, seems slower in EC.

Fix it please.
do what i do. close your accounts.

i just pop on a trial account from time to time to make sure it isnt fixed. dont pay em if you cant even play the ****in game man.