• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Passing on this crystal torch...

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... I have submitted my resignation as your moderator. I am glad I had the opportunity to serve this community and I ask that you support Athelas and whoever becomes his partner. Please remember to be civil to one another and cling tightly to the ideal of supporting and nurturing a community. Help protect one another and always react with your moral compass over your wallet.

Being a moderator is not about prestige or power. It is about helping encourage and support your community. It requires a thick skin and to not allow your personal feelings to influence how you uphold the RoC no matter how strongly you feel. If you feel you are up to the job... please PM Petra for more information on applying.

You'll still see me around here... I just won't be doing the spanking anymore.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sorry to see you go My Old Friend. I have enjoyed your moderation here very much. Both the pats on the back and the smacks on the hands when I was right on the verge of getting out of line :)

Its all about the Journey.

P

PoCove

Take care ..A job well done ..I hope your other endeavors go well ... Be safe

Thanks

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your distinguished services as moderator were very great.
Thank you and safe journey.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I think we should start a "My favorite story about Assia Penryn Moderating was...." and make it a sticky lol I bet there are a bunch of classic occasions out there.

I know this is not the easiest place to mod for and the hours of volunteer time put in here by the mods is very much appreciated by me. Thanks!!!!