• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PAS Forum has

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Two threads for helping you with the Wisp Dungeon and Melissa and Rescuing Casca

Feel free to pop over and take a look folks! And if you see AshOfCaine in game be sure to thank him for his work, as it is a big help in getting in there and getting those spring tickets!

L

Lord Drakelord

I would hate to see this thread lost, as I am sure the links are very helpful to folks doing the quest to get the 50k in pts and the new cloak.

F

Freya/Passion

So one sec, You get 50k for both of those quests? And do they just give you the ticket or something to turn in for the points? Thanks much I must have missed out on this whole event.

Thanks Freya

L

Lord Drakelord

So one sec, You get 50k for both of those quests? And do they just give you the ticket or something to turn in for the points? Thanks much I must have missed out on this whole event.

Thanks Freya
Yep you get two 25k tickets if you do both parts, Melissa is the hardest as you have to run thru a area of wisp that has alot of spawn, several pargons, and in Melissa chamber you have imps and balrons spawning. But I took charactors with little to no combat skills, carrying exp potions and was able to get enough hits on her to get the ticket and cloak in my pack, loot off her body is an extra bonus as sometimes folks are getting crimsons. The only problem with exp potions was if a balron was in the mix with melissa you do damage to him and he would be after you in a shot.

Casca's rescue is easy, all you do is run in, say help and get a note to take to capt Ulrich at the warriors guild, the only hitch is you need to be alive to get the note from Casca for Ulrich, so a healer down there is a must.

Good luck with the quest.

F

Freya/Passion

Wow!! I went and killed Melissa last night and it was way easy, tonight I'm gonna try the rescue mission.

Thanks very much Lord Drakelord and AshofCaine!!

L

Lord Drakelord

Wow!! I went and killed Melissa last night and it was way easy, tonight I'm gonna try the rescue mission.

Thanks very much Lord Drakelord and AshofCaine!!
well if you cannot fine someone to res you down there, message me, icq # is in profile, a mage of ours is down there and can res you to get the note from casca. good luck

L

Lord Drakelord

we got folks asking how to do this with only two more days till they turn this off part off.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
wow a old one from back in 2008, that was me folks back then.