• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Party Pet Buffs

Flight01

Visitor
I'm playing in partys that have other tamers in them for the first time. Someone today said they were getting good damage numbers helped by my pets Runic Corruption, which got me to wondering which pets and which pet abilities stack and work well together and which are the best Masteries that affect our pets.

All advice appreciated.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Conductive blast, runic corruption, and discord stack.

Any pet ability that reduces a resistance will stack. And all players party or not will see it.

Any debuff you or your pet will put on a mob will be seen by all.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cus are very popular because they can get two abilities with Chivalry.

Armor Pierce and something else like Conductive blast.

Rune Corruption is a very selfless pet to bring in a group. It helps everyone.

There are many interesting de buffs with normal pets and poison pets. All the debuffs from the abilities work.

This one is cool but costs a lot of mana.
Aura of Nausea (Mana Cost 100)Trains the creature in the Aura of Nausea area effect, causing nearby targets to suffer a reduction in swing speed, hit chance, defense chance and faster casting.

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, i bring a RC+AP Beetle (Giant Beetle, Fire Beetle, or Frost Mite depending on the bosses' resists) with my Disco/Tamer, and run Discord with a -15 Mage Wep/50% HLA/50% HLD Magical Shortbow to debuff bosses, so everyone deals more damage to the boss. I'll also frequently bring my Death Ray Tamer/Mage © and his 120 Disco+CB Triton, which further debuffs the boss. Whenever i have my Disco/Tamer and Death Ray Tamer/Mage © together, bosses just melt like butter to Energy Damage. Some guildies specifically made 120 Chiv+AP Energy Drakes for when i bring my debuff duo.

Party member's pets will also benefit from Bard Buffs as well as the Archery Mastery "Playing the Odds".

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm playing in partys that have other tamers in them for the first time. Someone today said they were getting good damage numbers helped by my pets Runic Corruption, which got me to wondering which pets and which pet abilities stack and work well together and which are the best Masteries that affect our pets.

All advice appreciated.
I run a necro tamer with an rc+ap fire beetle. Corpse skin stacks with rune corruption and with discord if you are lucky enough to have a bard in the group. Drops the fire and poison resist super low. My guild does this for boss fights and we run fire or poison dmg weapons.