• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Party at Lindae's Place

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tl;dr: Umbra Moongate, Friday June 17th, 8pm PST.

Hello. As some of you may be aware, my wicked aunt perished recently under very worrying circumstances (she was a professional parrot breeder and one day they simply lost control). She left behind a gigolo-infested mausoleum of a castle full of useless garbage. Molokha cleared out the gigolos for me but I'm left with this creaky old disaster packed from floor to ceiling with things that I have no intention of using, selling or redistributing to my ungrateful children. Alouenikah wants to migrate back to the planet Earth because they have microwave ovens and automatic bread makers, and so help me I will not argue with Alouenikah so I must dispose of all the detritus sooner rather than later. I'm certain that this malicious building will drop on top of me if I test its patience for much longer, so I'm going to pre-empt it by blowing it up! (Molokha's work again; he is a talented man.)

I explored the other shards of our fine shattered planet last night and have concluded that they're all populated with humourless dull and uninteresting individuals who don't deserve to breathe the same air as my noble self. Baja will receive the entirety of my family fortune and I expect to be deified and beloved from now unto eternity as a result. Do not name your sons after me, Lindae is a terrible name for a man.

Anybody who is interested in picking through my wicked aunt's hoard may meet me at Umbra moongate on Friday June 17th at 8pm PST. I will come there straight from seder so I may be drunk and ornery, but in all honesty I don't think that any of you will notice the difference. Bring your pack creatures. I cannot promise extreme riches, but there are a few things in the pile worth picking up for free.

I regard you all with an odd mixture of admiration and contempt.

Yours sincerely,
Lindae

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I may make a recommendation in addendum, consider bringing giant beetles rather than pack mammals - the family in question was first on the scene following the destruction of Old Magincia and approximately half of the island's original rainforest is now sitting in their garden awaiting collection.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes, please come back some day,.