• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] Parry Master - Heighten Senses

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
How to you activate this mastery? It says it's a toggle, but doesn't seem to do anything when I press the icon in the mastery book. I can't drag the icon to a task bar either.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So I'm guessing nobody uses this?

Brigg

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, If you use the EC Client, with Pinco's UI, there is no Toggle available, only with default EC. I've tested Parry Mastery Vol. 3 with 100 and 120 Parry ;without Bushido , but i doesnt see any Effect with/without 11% more Block Chance.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ah, that was the secret, thanks. If I turn off Pinco's, I can drag the icon to a hotbar. The icon is still there when I re-enable Pino's.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got your answer on the toggle. I have used it and tested it. You can get up to a 52℅ chance to block. The issue is it's very Mana intense. Your burning a little over 30 Mana every 10 seconds to keep it up. You also have alot of skill points tied up to get it.

You basically have to run a Samurai in Wraith form with Mediation, and Spirit Speak. Not to mention stack as much Mana Regeneration and Mana Increase as you can. Then it also limits you on how many special moves you can perform and spells.