• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] Parry/Bushido Gains

• Thread starter ¥§hàdòw¥
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Couple of quick questions for the knowledgable;

Does Parry still gain like it used to? (Grab a couple of bucklers and let lot's of things beat on you - Yew Sheep Pen)

Also, does Ravenspyre's suggestions for gaining in Bushido still ring true? I went threw quite a few pages and didn't really see posts talking about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

C

Connor_Graham

Couple of quick questions for the knowledgable;

Does Parry still gain like it used to? (Grab a couple of bucklers and let lot's of things beat on you - Yew Sheep Pen)
Yep, it still works.

Also, does Ravenspyre's suggestions for gaining in Bushido still ring true? I went threw quite a few pages and didn't really see posts talking about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I never really paid much attention to the Bushido training here. I basically just spammed Confidence until I got up to 50, then spammed Lightning Strike all the way to 120. From 50-90 I went to Despise, started with the Lizardmen, then moved down a level to about 75ish, then down one more level until 90. After that I went to the Yamotsu Mines to the second room where 2 Yamotsu Warriors spawn and spammed LS to 120, along with gaining wep skill, Tactics, and Anatomy all the way to 120.

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Thanks for the suggestion on Bushido Connor.

I went to the Yew sheep pen and much to my surprise it was gone! Oh well, Jhelom farms is the next stop.

Edit: Ok the Yew Sheep Pen was still there, I really need to stop working 3rd shift!

T

Trinsie

The Yew sheep pen gone?

They are there on my server. Unfortunately there are scenario guys in there that will steal your stuff while you are trying to skill up. The only thing I brought were extra armor and shields and some bandages, but them steal that is annoying.

T

Turdnugget

Easiest way to gain parry..

Trammel Jhelom pits.
Female wrestlers.
Bring a weapon to disarm.
Use a 2handed weapon that you DONT have skill in (bring a few of them)
Attack/hire all the female fighters you can find, make sure they DONT have weapon in hand. Female wreslters do 0 damage for some reason... don't wear any armor you dont want to break/lose durability.

Get yourself bout 15+ female wrestlers, equip that 2handed, and you'll be Legendary in a matter of 30 mins or so... Maybe a tad longer.

G

gjohnson5

Yep, it still works.

I never really paid much attention to the Bushido training here. I basically just spammed Confidence until I got up to 50, then spammed Lightning Strike all the way to 120. From 50-90 I went to Despise, started with the Lizardmen, then moved down a level to about 75ish, then down one more level until 90. After that I went to the Yamotsu Mines to the second room where 2 Yamotsu Warriors spawn and spammed LS to 120, along with gaining wep skill, Tactics, and Anatomy all the way to 120.

Good suggestion.
Is this a good place because they are know bushido and have lots of hit points or is there something else to it?

Is there another place that you can spam momentum strike??

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parry other people have already advised about, so I am not going to discuss that piece.

If you have an okay setup and stats, you can go to the Ilshenar champ spawn spots and spam momentum strike. From my experience you will gain at a slightly faster pace then just doing lightning strike. You can mix the two up as well to keep it from becoming so monotonous.

C

Connor_Graham

Is this a good place because they are know bushido and have lots of hit points or is there something else to it?
It's good both because they have a LOT of hp's and also because of the fast respawn rate. You're never without one in the room with you so you're constantly swinging nonstop.