• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parrots... rare colors..

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how does one come about the rare colored parrots? I have killed lots of Swoops and Tons upon tons of Miasma's and yet to get any rare colored parrots... do they drop on these monsters or not?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've farmed a ton of troglodytes (probably thousands.. I was farming both for skill gain and gold and those trogs spawn and die super fast) and have looted many parrots, including some of the rare colors from that list. Although until today I didn't know they were rare colors. I guess that's why those were the only ones that sold on my vendor for 500gp each.. heh.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have farmed and farmed miasmas and swoops for ages and not yet ever gotten a rare colored parrot.... just figured maybe they spawned somewhere else...

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, i used to farm swoops all the time. I got tons of parrots but no rare ones. The only rare parrot I have, I bought.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone post a picture of the parrots (not on a perch) if they have one?

Stayin Alive,

BG