• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Paragon Executioner - Rock Dungeon

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Anyone ever kill one, or know what it takes? They hit hard and reflect all damage. So I killed some with elementals, or an EE EV combo, plenty of mana to heal summons. Then a paragon spawned. Hee hee. After about 5 minutes I declared it a draw, I dunno if UI bug, or he was really at 92% after taking 3000+ off him. Regulars take about 1800 before they drop.

Fun, but Earthys were not going to get it done, also another possible ui glitch OR para versions do something regs do not (I thought this was not so, that Paragon versions have same skillset, just better at it). He wasnt getting through my recasts, but it was a standoff. Just curious about kills on these mobs?

I thought about going back with my pally, but he is in luck hunting suit atm, would get destroyed.
-DOM

--hit me up in ICQ if you want to go take a gander at it

- 2nd edit, by ui dmg bug i mean sometimes when I am hunting in Ilshenar, and killing quickly or chain killing Miasma, a few times the health bar of Mob never moves from full, but it still dies with same amount of dmg taken, which continues to count up in combat log (journal)

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tamer with a GD is the only way I have taken a para one. Maybe a sampire could take one on and live to tell about it. imo you would have to find a balance in damage you deal to them though and not hit for tons.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Could not get a bite at Luna on a hire, which is good. I went back for seconds. Add 1 very patient mage to the list of what downs one. ;o) Had to let summons do it. One cast from me and he wanted to touch me and that's just nasty. ABTD.jpg