• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pan Arcane & Multani Arcane Withdraw, renames "Arcania"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am withdrawing our representation for Rivenmyst.

I have the prime real estate in this establishment - I am Pan Arcane - I am the attraction. I was appointed King yesterday in opening conversation with Rivenmyst.

My neighbor is well aware that I placed third out of all of the houses in the area. I announced officially that a rune library establishment was in the works, well before this individual placed her house. Still, feeling slighted, this individual challenged me by notating her sign as "1st Ter Mur Rune Library-Rivenmyst Village". Very well, if this is how you feel, you can be the first rune library of Rivenmyst.

Wars are not fought in Trammel. A war will solve nothing. If there were a war we all know its outcome.

As King of the village surrounding Ter Mur Royal City I rename this area "Arcania" as its representation of seven years of Arcane dominance on Lake Austin. I command its direction and hold responsibly the ownership of 1st Rune Library of Arcania!

As my first step as Arcania's King, to promote community involvement in its surrounding areas, I hereby declare trade war on Rivenmyst!

I wish you all the best of luck.

M

MuseDeDannan

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Pan Arcane is a whining git

As King of the village surrounding Ter Mur Royal City I rename this area "Arcania" as its representation of seven years of Arcane dominance on Lake Austin.
What a bloody joke, no one appointed you king of anything. It will be a cold day in hell before I and likely the vast majority of those living in the area recognize you as king. I thought I could maybe see your side of the issue when you were thrown out of the alliance for being a major prick but now this? Are you so unhappy in life that you must be in constant vigilance for a reason to have some kind of fight or argument or disagreement going with SOMEONE. I saw your post where you said you intended to open a rune library and NOWHERE did you say you planned on opening it in the new lands. You need a serious chill pill if you're going to get all crabby over stupid ****. There is a rather large crowd of us living around you on all sides, in fact "we" own almost every 18x18 in the new lands. Should you choose not to participate in the community, fine, none of us can make you but we hereby refuse to recognize any of your above claims of renaming anything or being king of anything or declaring any type of war. How exactly do you intend to see through any of that? If you want to go to war and fight, go back to fel where you were far better off and no one missed you. You're like Sawyer on LOST ... if people stop hating you, you have to find a reason to make them hate you. I hereby announce that I, for one, will be completely boycotting your establishment altogether. Furthermore, hers WAS the first rune library in Tur Mur ... you can talk about your intentions till you are blue in the face but let's face it, the early bird gets the worm and you just plain dropped the ball like a pansy ass procrastinator.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Pan Arcane & Multani Arcane Withdraw, renames "Arcania"

LOL........Oh please, I can't stop laughing !!!.......You know when you think things are going well, then all of a sudden, out of the blue, someone goes *whoa*???....That is how I feel tonight. Not in a bad way at all, but in a way that is so funny :)....I really enjoyed our conversation last night Pan...Learning more about you all you the time... But, I give you this, you are full of surprises...You keep LA on their toes and that is a good thing....
Now, we learn we are in a trades war...OMG, that is so funny...Rivenmyst Village will go on and on and you Pan will be forever stuck in your *Drama*...I was really hoping after reading your post the other day you were going to help LA and get us all pulling together. I see now that is not the case. It is centered around *Pan* and that is ok I am sure you need that in your own self improvment sort of way...
As far as the *Library* goes, yours was not the 1st in New Lands...And, it really doesn't matter that you own prime *real estate* or that you placed your house 1st, 2nd, 3rd or whatever. What really matters is Rivenmyst Village is there to help each other, to be there for each other, to benefit all of LA. Unlike your Arcania's dominance lol......
You need to read up on your *Kings*...Think you might possibly learn something but knowing you, you will not even bother...
Wishing you the best Pan and as always you are my friend...Friends Forever :)....
P.S. I know the real you and this is not who you are :).....Thank you for giving us laughter !!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Alliance? I am afraid you mistake me for somebody else!

There will be nothing to stop this pansy ass procrastinator from winning the hearts and improving the spirit all across the lands. Mark my words today: the Village of Arcania will come out ahead in this. I stand by my stance that the Arcanian Rune Library is the first of its kind in Ter Mur, and the idea was secured before Keira placed her house and there is a post on here to prove it. This is a trade war, not a war of personal ego. Do not attack me in personal ways in which you will never prevail - in this trade war, I am giving you a chance!

The Village of Arcania will prosper - you know it will even if you will not come to terms! I will be welcoming you with open arms to participate in all of its functions! I give you my kindest regards and offer you the best of luck! I pass those regards on to Keira as well, this is nothing personal toward her. There is just no room for two. Let the best entity win!

Sincerely,

Pan Arcane
King of the Arcanian Village

M

MuseDeDannan

Senseless Babble from Pan Arcane & Multani Arcane ... as if anyone cares!

I stand by my stance that the Arcanian Rune Library is the first of its kind in Ter Mur, and the idea was secured before Keira placed her house and there is a post on here to prove it.

And I state again ... when Keira had dozens of runebooks in place and open to the public you had a blank 18x18 plot with no walls, no deco and not one single, solitary public runebook.

Ideas mean nothing without action and your post proves nothing as it does not, at all, mention the new lands or your intent to put your library there or to be the first rune library in Tur Mur. For all Keira knew you were putting that library somewhere around Brit Moongate where the library of which that entire thread was discussing originally stood.

I can say "I plan to someday open a brothel in game" and I guess that means if Blade decides to open a Brothel in Tur Mur I am going to get all butt hurt and claim that he stole my thunder? That's the kind of crap my four year old nephew plays at ... you're how old?

Do you think if I had told the New York times that I had plans to write a book and then turned around after J.K Rowling became the most successful author in modern history and said she stole my idea ... do you think anyone would have cared one iota about my claims? No ... a laughing stock, that is all you are!

The world is full of intentions Pan but they amount to absolutely nothing. The people who sit around thinking about and discussing what they "plan" on doing always have and always will take a big back seat to those who get it done. You snooze, you lose, loser.

It amounts to this:

:thumbdown:You placed a blank plot, did nothing with it and then got upset when a community formed around you of which you had no control over or position of power in and decided to make an issue. You're house is an eyesore, you're all but alone in the new lands surrounded by a group of friends on a shard where you are an eternal outcast and your name is mostly paired with the word "jerk" and you so desperately need to feel like some kind of special part of something and have the world revolve around you that you create senseless drama so that you can use it to feed your own self-doubt and insecurity. I would bet that your inability to interact with others through normal, socially acceptable parameters has left you with the worst fear imaginable being that you will be ignored entirely, as if you don't exist at all.:thumbdown:

And on that note this is the last of my energy I will spend on this fruitless topic.

C

Cha Ching

You placed a blank plot, did nothing with it and then got upset when a community formed around you of which you had no control over or position of power in and decided to make an issue.
Spot on.

S

Sindris

*Munches popcorn*

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Senseless Babble from Pan Arcane & Multani Arcane ... as if anyone cares!

P.S. I know the real you and this is not who you are :).....Thank you for giving us laughter !!
I respect you.

And I state again ... when Keira had dozens of runebooks in place and open to the public you had a blank 18x18 plot with no walls, no deco and not one single, solitary public runebook.

Ideas mean nothing without action and your post proves nothing as it does not, at all, mention the new lands or your intent to put your library there or to be the first rune library in Tur Mur. For all Keira knew you were putting that library somewhere around Brit Moongate where the library of which that entire thread was discussing originally stood.
Actually, I have been in a transitioning phase. I don't have sixteen hour days to dedicate to house decoration. When it gets done, it will get done.

I can say "I plan to someday open a brothel in game" and I guess that means if Blade decides to open a Brothel in Tur Mur I am going to get all butt hurt and claim that he stole my thunder? That's the kind of crap my four year old nephew plays at ... you're how old?

Do you think if I had told the New York times that I had plans to write a book and then turned around after J.K Rowling became the most successful author in modern history and said she stole my idea ... do you think anyone would have cared one iota about my claims? No ... a laughing stock, that is all you are!
Irrelevant. Call me a lauging stock, that's fine. It is unsupported pertaining to anything in the game. I play circles around you, your guild, anybody that you call a friend. Even without time to dedicate to house decoration, I have the final laugh because I'm Pan Arcane. You're a nobody, and you will never have my type of notoriety - ever.

The world is full of intentions Pan but they amount to absolutely nothing. The people who sit around thinking about and discussing what they "plan" on doing always have and always will take a big back seat to those who get it done. You snooze, you lose, loser.
I have never set a timeline. I will fulfill my mandate, as planned. It will be you that will be the fool when all is said and done. Needless to say, I claimed my territory first. I've said it once, I'll say it again - the Village of Arcania will prevail.

It amounts to this:

:thumbdown:You placed a blank plot, did nothing with it and then got upset when a community formed around you of which you had no control over or position of power in and decided to make an issue. You're house is an eyesore, you're all but alone in the new lands surrounded by a group of friends on a shard where you are an eternal outcast and your name is mostly paired with the word "jerk" and you so desperately need to feel like some kind of special part of something and have the world revolve around you that you create senseless drama so that you can use it to feed your own self-doubt and insecurity. I would bet that your inability to interact with others through normal, socially acceptable parameters has left you with the worst fear imaginable being that you will be ignored entirely, as if you don't exist at all.:thumbdown:
Excuse me? Pan Arcane the outcast of Lake Austin? Do you even know how badly you'd be condemned by the majority of LA players present and former for alleging something so unstudious? Pan Arcane is Lake Austin, you fool. Through history I have represented this shard better than any other individual player. When people think Lake Austin they immediately "Pan Arcane" and not as a jerk, but as one of the most persuasively dominant individual players in any era. I have helped as many players along as I have humiliated. As a fact player development is my specialty.

I get my recognition, as you will see Stratics interviewed me during my absence here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1095144&postcount=14

"Those that carry the perception that I am a villain are doing it by choice, they are the villain. I carried my own perception when I played and it was one that made me a successful player in every aspect. I have always been a role player, one of the best kinds, and having an awareness of my role and my actions within the boundaries of the game has really emphasized those different forms of personality. Those who opposed me did it by choice and they were the predecessors of their own fate. Those who followed me, often stayed out of my way, and they were accolades of great fortune."-Pan Arcane, September 5/05

You're playing on my shard in my community and not vice versa. You want to talk about eternity? The "Brethren of the Flame" are my eternal waffles. Surround me with whatever group of houses you want. They're in my turf and so are you, I don't care what land you're in. Trammel, Felucca, Malas, Ilshenar, Tokuno Islands - it doesn't matter. You are in my turf, you will abide by the stipulations I put on your guild. I can let things pass by easy for you and be civil and friendly through this trade war or just as easy I can make the game incredibly frustrating for your guild in your name. The choice is ultimately yours, but you should consult the people around you before you choose the latter. They should know what Pan Arcane is all about. I'll throw you and your friends in the trash can where they belong. I'll make you quit.

I was here first, seven years and two days ago. I reigned superior over the Akashic Brotherhood and countless other organized attempts to dislodge me from convincing dominance. I've earned my way of recognition - you have not. I am proud to be Pan Arcane.

And on that note this is the last of my energy I will spend on this fruitless topic.
Furthermore, you keep my personal life out of it. I don't talk about your family, or your personal life to rattle your chain. Why should you retort to talking about mine? I am an intelligent, hardworking individual with solely the best interests of my family in mind. That is it. I will leave my player persona up for discussion. But not once recently have I made any "real life" references to belittle a player. I respect you as a man; woman or whatever you happen to be. With the professionalism that I've capably handled everybody's gameplay status including your own, I feel it is in your best interest to leave the real world a gray area. My pride will reign superior in all aspects of my gaming and personal life. It is you that is the weaker individual for needing to bring it out of context. Go back to the drawing board. I am Pan Arcane.

Respectfully,

Pan Arcane

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I was scanning through posts and came across this and all of Pans other recent posts and I just had to reply.

Pan, its a wonderful thing that you have found more to do in UO then trash talk and pvp. You play your role well, I will definately give you that much! Best of luck to you and Multani and whatever adventures UO may bring you both.

But, as to this comment -
Furthermore, you keep my personal life out of it. I don't talk about your family, or your personal life to rattle your chain. Why should you retort to talking about mine? I am an intelligent, hardworking individual with solely the best interests of my family in mind. That is it. I will leave my player persona up for discussion. But not once recently have I made any "real life" references to belittle a player. I respect you as a man; woman or whatever you happen to be. With the professionalism that I've capably handled everybody's gameplay status including your own, I feel it is in your best interest to leave the real world a gray area.
I dont agree with anyone in game attacking others for their personal life, but you are a master at it, as you have shown me many many times before. You have since apologized in your own way and I respect that, but you should've followed your own advice and kept mine and other peoples personal lives out of game months ago.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Whatever, Pan... Do note that this is the same alliance you were asking to join a few months ago, while at the same time attacking one of its core guilds for sharing its religious beliefs at their guildhouse....

With that said, since I am involved in the alliance that founded Rivenmyst, I will defer to someone else to moderate this.

M

MuseDeDannan

I dont agree with anyone in game attacking others for their personal life
I respect your post and realize that it is not directed specifically at me or my post but for the sake of any reading I would just like to point out that I, in no way, stated that my observations of Pan's psychological behavior both in game and on these forums (and the conclusions drawn from such observations) had anything to do with his personal life. He made that connection entirely on his own which leaves me to wonder if I had been much closer to reality than even I had intended.

Finally something of interest to note ... this week was the first time I had ever even heard the name Pan Arcane. I've played this game since beta on four different shards, been in or allied to every major pvp guild worthy of note, worked four action houses (two of which were on this shard) and have become a well known, much liked person on every single shard I've ever played on within the first few months of getting started there. My in game reputation and level of recognition is fantastically comfortable for me.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Whatever, Pan... Do note that this is the same alliance you were asking to join a few months ago, while at the same time attacking one of its core guilds for sharing its religious beliefs at their guildhouse....

With that said, since I am involved in the alliance that founded Rivenmyst, I will defer to someone else to moderate this.
I never considered joining your alliance. I'm not going to engage in another discussion about religious beliefs, something that has no business being discussed in the game or frankly on this board. But thanks for boycotting your alliance's RoC violations.

I dont agree with anyone in game attacking others for their personal life, but you are a master at it, as you have shown me many many times before. You have since apologized in your own way and I respect that, but you should've followed your own advice and kept mine and other peoples personal lives out of game months ago.
Thanks for coming out and saying your piece. I appreciate that and you're right.

I respect your post and realize that it is not directed specifically at me or my post but for the sake of any reading I would just like to point out that I, in no way, stated that my observations of Pan's psychological behavior both in game and on these forums (and the conclusions drawn from such observations) had anything to do with his personal life. He made that connection entirely on his own which leaves me to wonder if I had been much closer to reality than even I had intended.
Sorry, but when you start drawing comparisons to your four year old nephew - the New York Times and brothels over a video game, you're starting to cross the line. To go on further by attacking my persona the way you have is more desperate. Tell me something pertaining to the game that'll ever make a difference. You can't touch me or my village. Rivenmyst is headed for a downward spiral.

Finally something of interest to note ... this week was the first time I had ever even heard the name Pan Arcane. I've played this game since beta on four different shards, been in or allied to every major pvp guild worthy of note, worked four action houses (two of which were on this shard) and have become a well known, much liked person on every single shard I've ever played on within the first few months of getting started there. My in game reputation and level of recognition is fantastically comfortable for me.
You're not liked on Lake Austin anymore. Four shards is that all you've played? Your "major pvp guilds" are discarded trash. I'd run through them all like a hurricane, you could name it after yourself when I'm done. I'm Pan Arcane, #1 you know now, don't forget it.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Sorry, Pan, but YOU APPROACHED ME (as Mylene) about joining MHC - don't try to deny it.

And, I deferred to my superiors as to NOT get involved - they will handle moderation of this thread, as to insure that favoritism does not occur. It's the same thing as a judge pulling out of a case for conflict of interest.

However, do note that your accusing me of not dealing with supposed ROC violations involving my allies is and of itself a ROC violation. But, as I've excused myself from the moderation of this thread because of potential for conflict of interest, it's not my call.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sorry, Pan, but YOU APPROACHED ME (as Mylene) about joining MHC - don't try to deny it.

And, I deferred to my superiors as to NOT get involved - they will handle moderation of this thread, as to insure that favoritism does not occur. It's the same thing as a judge pulling out of a case for conflict of interest.

However, do note that your accusing me of not dealing with supposed ROC violations involving my allies is and of itself a ROC violation. But, as I've excused myself from the moderation of this thread because of potential for conflict of interest, it's not my call.
What benefit would I have joining MHC now? I've never considered it - be real. I've discussed MHC with you in the context that I was actively involved for a while its beginning stages, but never as a guild member. Up to now I have followed the rules of conduct so I have no idea why you would impose yourself with such a stupid introduction in this thread - after all, if you don't have anything to contribute don't post and don't troll. The intent of this thread was an in-game trade war and certain individuals took it far out of context.

No matter what strings you pull here, Basara - you and your alliance, your "superiors" - they are nothing to me in context when it comes to playing the game. I'm the real "talking, walking" deal. People have every reason to believe what I say because I'll be right there in the game to back it up. You are the type that would puss out of any conflict verbally or otherwise. I don't puss out. I'll never go out like a coward. I take a stand, I put out my chin and I deal with issues like a man.

M

MuseDeDannan

Listen, he talks himself up and make comments he knows to be completely obsurd because he WANTS us to entertain the argument ... he gets jollies in claiming he is loved when there's been not one single post in his favor and that Rivenmyst is doomed when it gains more support every day ... not because he's stupid enough to really think any of that is reality but because he wants you all to respond to him. He could not handle the thought of all of us just ignoring him and that is exactly what we should do. No matter what he says, no matter what he claims, declares or does, we should all just treat him and his statements as exactly what they are, irrelevant. If any of you really want him to learn a lesson, you'll do the last thing he expects or wants any of you to do. You will all, myself included, understand that he doesn't matter and go on with your blissful UO lives as though he does not exist.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Listen, he talks himself up and make comments he knows to be completely obsurd because he WANTS us to entertain the argument ... he gets jollies in claiming he is loved when there's been not one single post in his favor and that Rivenmyst is doomed when it gains more support every day ... not because he's stupid enough to really think any of that is reality but because he wants you all to respond to him. He could not handle the thought of all of us just ignoring him and that is exactly what we should do. No matter what he says, no matter what he claims, declares or does, we should all just treat him and his statements as exactly what they are, irrelevant. If any of you really want him to learn a lesson, you'll do the last thing he expects or wants any of you to do. You will all, myself included, understand that he doesn't matter and go on with your blissful UO lives as though he does not exist.
Think what you want and express what you will. In the end it is my actions in the game that prevail. I could care less what people write or don't write - I am the truth, I tell no lies and my abilities in the game speak volumes enough, that truly I don't need to do any talking. You can't match me in any way, shape, or form so why would I ever be concerned with you? Many including Basara know this. Ignore me all you like. Chop me from the boards - it doesn't matter. I am King. :) I had my legacy years ago - you're looking to achieve one that is nowhere near as complete as mine. You can't stop something that has already taken place. Moral victory Pan.

C

Cha Ching

Funny thing I have noticed...the PVP world has gotten much smaller since SA came out and the "PVP Assist" programs have not been able to update to the new client.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It is also worth pointing out, it was you from the onset that attacked me. I posted an entirely appropriate initial post hoping to boost some competition between the two establishments. If you start something with me, I'm finishing it bottom line. If you act cool, I'll be cool but the bottom line is with me I come numero uno and I don't take that type of BS from anybody.

Funny thing I have noticed...the PVP world has gotten much smaller since SA came out and the "PVP Assist" programs have not been able to update to the new client.
What do you mean? They made the adjustments with UOAssist and it works fine post-patch. I have never rolled with any third party applications outside of UOAssist - although on occasion (that's not all of the time) you'll find me using Ventrilo during PvP, a voice chat utility. I understand what you're scarcely implying, however I will only ever use UOPro approved utilities during gameplay.

Those that know me completely understand that I am as legitimate of a person as they come. My friends come first and I always ensure they're having a good time. I've said many times "Pan Arcane don't need no black sheep wall" iterating the fact that I believe only in fairplay, no cheats or extra applications (which require more processing power that frankly I don't have). If you look back in many of the PvP threads you'll find that I have openly supplied screenshots of me during active play as a standard and, to put your concerns to rest I will review some random shots to show you that I am as legitimate as they come.

People just need to get custom to the fact that I'm the truth. I only tell the truth & no lies. I BACK UP EVERYTHING! Would you be brave enough to post screenshots of yourself during open play through the past few months? I have always admired Graham especially - I wonder how he has his desktop set up.

Thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm not sure how houses in Ter Mur turn into board pvp but I think there's been enough 'chest beating' in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.