• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paladin

Finglfin

Visitor
Hello there warriors,

Recently come back to the game on an outdated character, been doing a lot of reading on Paladins but still can't come to a final conclusion on my build, any advise as well as armor tips would be much appreciated :)

Mainly want to hunt and attempt to solo critters,

Current skills - Swords 110, Anat 100, Tactics 100, Parry 100, Healing 100, 85 Chivalry, learning Bushido.

Now, is focus essential anymore? as I am dropping it for Bushido. I also have a bit of a problem against spell casting mobs but hoping evasion will help with this when it is finally learnt.

Quite poor aswell in game, need a good money maker. So high end equipment is out of the question at the moment, making do with any high stamina items I am finding.

Thanks,
Fin

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No, don't bother with Focus, just have Hit Mana Leech on your weapons.

I recommend doing Champion Spawns for money ideally in Fel, and ideally in dungeons. Doing so will get you 10th anniversary items, which you may find some useful, or you can turn them in for clean up Britannia points. Scrolls Of Transcendence for skill gains. Powerscrolls. Champion skulls, also for clean up points. Replica's some useful, or sell, or clean up points. Skill mastery primers, to use or sell. Plus a big pile of gold at the end (250k+) take a Bag Of Sending with you.

Get a Vermin Slayer Talisman for Barracoon spawns.

Keep Healing for now but later drop it and 120 everything else. Replace with Hit Life Leech.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello there warriors,

Recently come back to the game on an outdated character, been doing a lot of reading on Paladins but still can't come to a final conclusion on my build, any advise as well as armor tips would be much appreciated :)

Mainly want to hunt and attempt to solo critters,

Current skills - Swords 110, Anat 100, Tactics 100, Parry 100, Healing 100, 85 Chivalry, learning Bushido.

Now, is focus essential anymore? as I am dropping it for Bushido. I also have a bit of a problem against spell casting mobs but hoping evasion will help with this when it is finally learnt.

Quite poor aswell in game, need a good money maker. So high end equipment is out of the question at the moment, making do with any high stamina items I am finding.

Thanks,
Fin
Template sounds like you're moving in the right direction.

If you're on Atlantic, let me know and I might be able to help you out with some items for your suit, free of charge.

Finglfin

Visitor
Thanks for reply God,

If I dont use mana leech on a weapon will I struggle with mana or will regen on equipment do just fine?

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help you out with some basic stuff on europa if u like.
There is a new "tot" alike event coming up soon, so if u have the latest expansion, this might be a good source for making some gold.

Krambone

Visitor
Template sounds like you're moving in the right direction.

If you're on Atlantic, let me know and I might be able to help you out with some items for your suit, free of charge.
I'm on Atlantic making the same build if that offer is good for anyone I would love a little nudge

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk