• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Paints & Brush

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came across this the other day. Is it rare? It is the same graphic as the house decorators tool but the description is Paints & Brush. I'm not knowledgeable about the rares scene and would appreciate some enlightenment.

Cheers-

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not rare. i think at one point they were considered rare - but i see them on vendors now for like 2500 gold. they are great for setting up a little art corner in your house though - especially with the addition of the new rubble easel :)

M

Mythic

You know my memory really isnt that good still, but if I remeber right there is a quest for so and so the toymaker in which you are givin the paints and brush and asked to make potraits of various monsters and such but I may be mistakin, Its been at least a few years since Ive done that quest.

N

Nh'bdy

Elwood the Collector, and yes, the Toymaker in Vesper does indeed give them to you.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess if they are relatively easy to get I might as well mention that some of the 'corrupted' citizens in Skara Brae also have them on their corpses during the invasion. I shouldn't have thought that I actually stumbled across something all that rare....