• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paintball Video

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
wow I went down fast!! :D great video and thanks again for a really great time and outstanding prizes!

tho, really, I coulda done without the spider!:eyes:
Its halloween, TRICK or Treat. You got both ;)

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was really happy at the turn out and it was cool to get to play, normally I just design the arena and watch you all blow each other up. Its definately harder than it looks and I learned pretty fast to keep moving hehehe. Unfortunately there was one round I took down my fearless (not counting spiders) teamate DevilsOwn, who by the way read all the stories and promptly discovered the hidden fluffy token in the Secret chest.

For anyone that was interested there were 8 prizes, the 3 higher end ones being a Secret Chest (really cool, can be locked with a number code), Woodworker's bench, and a Compasion eye ring. Those lucky 3 also had to fight a spider as a "trick" before receiving their reward, no one was successful, but it was all in good fun. I had the honor of playtesting against the cleverly named spiders and man were they rough. The other 5 were halloween themed items like a full torture rack, executioner's axe, etc..., they also all came with a Blanket of darkness.

Thank you to everyone that showed up.